Exclude Citations by Tag Type adds the exclusion marker to all the source citations attached to a particular tag type. When the exclusion marker is present, the citation is not included in reports unless TMG's Show excluded citation option is enabled. The function will also remove the exclusion marker.
Step by Step
- Choose Exclude Citations by Tag Type from the function tree.
- Select the tag type whose citations you want to exclude or include from the Tags to change pull-down menu.
- Choose one of the following options.
- Exclude (turns citations off)
- Include (turns citations on)
- Click the [Exclude Citations on Selected Tags] button. If the "Include" option is chosen, the button label is [Include Citations on Selected Tags].
This page last changed on 12 Feb 2006.